Dharma Pharmacies manufacturing facility at Sriperumpudur in Tamilnadu is GMP certified and designed to meet the World Health Organization’s GMP standards. It produces nearly 120 products, majorly authentic classical formulations, in these facilities blending the best of tradition and modernity and by adhering to a strict quality control and assurance mechanism.
Dharma Group over the years expanded from ‘medicine manufacturing’ to the field of ‘treatment clinics’, and ‘education and research’.
Our Medicne Manufacturing Process
- Quality control of the basic raw materials for production like oil, ghee, Jaggery, sugar, honey, butter etc.
- Every lot of such materials are subjected to quality tests.
- The materials conforming to the in-house quality parameters alone, are taken to the production unit. The non-conforming materials are rejected
- In-process quality control of various production procedures
- Quality checks on finished products
- Exploratory studies on products
- Studies on herbal residues
- Conducts microbiological studies on various production areas and validates the sterile areas of production facility
- The total counts of various finished products as a part of quality control procedures.
- Generation of tissue culture saplings of endangered species of medicinal plants
- Studies on rooting cultures